Saturday, 25 March 2017

Mini scrapbook cover...

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

I recently bought a lovely little scrapbook from Hobbycraft for just £3.00. They come in white or Kraft and measure 8" x 8" and I have to say for such a reasonable price they are really good quality. 

I did not feel brave enough to stamp direct onto the front cover so I stamped and made my design onto a piece of white card and mounted it onto the front of the journal instead.

journal cover 2 

I've used a fantastic text stamp by Justrite to create my background, along with a script stamp from my stash. The bracket stamp is from the stamp set called Functuation by Technique Tuesday and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz chit chat stickers.

Journal cover 1 

And, yes, I've used another Prima flower!

journal cover 3

  I will use my scrapbook to keep lots of my art ideas, and probably use the same principle of designing onto cardstock first and then mounting them onto the pages inside.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I will be back soon x

2 comments: