Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Wavy Lines...

Warning, you may need your sunglasses for this one! 

The background was created by simply smooshing Tim Holtz ink in Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry onto some cardstock using an acrylic block.

Then I stamped this beautiful Wavy Lines stamp by Impression Obsession from the Foiled Fox over the top of my inky background. I think this stamp is full of impact and I think it would also be great for more masculine cards with a simple change of colour behind it.

Wavy Lines card 1 

I've simply added a Prima flower, some yellow satin ribbon and a sentiment stamp by the fab Paula Pascual.

  Wavy Lines card 2

I don't think I've ever created quite such a bright and bold card but I love it. 

Don't forget to hop over to the Foiled Fox for fab products and inspiration.

2 comments:

Nonni said...

I love it too! The flower looks so stunning on top of the bg that is both artsy and graphic, super work!

Viv said...

This is awesome Sarita, you do come up with some amazing card ideas ;) Viv xx