Saturday, 14 January 2017

Truly.Madly.Deeply.

Hi everyone, hope you are well and haven't suffered too much with the bad weather this week. 

I'm still in Valentine's day mode with this creation...

  Valentine's card 1c

I masked off the side of the card and then used Lindy's Magical Cape Cod Coral powder paint from the Nantucket Pearls set. I spritzed a small amount of water on top of the powder from the side of the card to give this explosion of colour.

The "love" die is from Hero Arts Love Stamp and Cut set, and the bracket is by Stampendous called Fanciful Frames.

  Valentine's card 1b

Finally the Truly, Madly, Deeply stamp is by Papertrey from the Side By side sentiment stamp set.

  Valentine's card 1a

Hope you like, and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

This is beautiful! I always enjoy my visits to your blog so much, Jo x

Shauna Todd said...

The card is so lovely. I love the use of the powder paints and the explosion of color.