Sunday, 22 January 2017

Pinstripes...

Hi again everyone. I'm back with a couple more Valentine's cards and have been playing with some leftover strips of my pinstripe background stamp.

  Valentine's card 3c

I do love the stripes, I think they add a bit of drama to the card. I've used the Stampendous Fanciful Frames stamp to frame my design. 

  Valentine's card 3d

The love die is by Hero Arts, and I've used Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves for both the heart and the love sentiment.

  Valentine's card 3b

And then, still using the pinstripe stamp, I created a different layout but used the same colours...

  Valentine's card 3a

I simply die cut the elements first and then played around with layout until I was happy with it. I love the die cut flourish which is by Penny Black.

  Valentine's card 2a

The sentiment is by Papertrey called Side by Side sentiments, and the Valentine stamp is an old stamp by Hero Arts.

  Valentine's card 2c

It was quite deliberate to have the stripes going in different directions.

  Valentine's card 2b

Well, I'm certainly getting value for money from this pinstripe stamp and know I have not yet finished with it.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, I will be back soon x

3 comments:

Shauna Todd said...

Love the black, white and pink theme. You did a great job!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Saroyan love those stripes
Hugs Sylvie x

Debbie L said...

I am so impressed by your cards -just beautiful