Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Wine Bottle Tag...

I've had this Wine Bottle Tag die by Papertrey for sometime now but just never got round to using it. Having never made a bottle tag it took me a while to think of how to decorate it.

But eventually I got there and here is what I came up with...

  Bottle Tag 1  
I've colour co-ordinated my tag with the bottle...

Wine Bottle Tag 2 

The lovely large snowflake is from the Snowflake and tag die by Justrite and the smaller one is by Crealies. The gift sentiment is from the stamp set by Taylored Expressions called "Wine a Little".

Then I found a beautiful heart button and finished with some silver cord.

  Wine Bottle Tag 4

A lovely way to give someone a bottle of their favourite tipple.

Thank you for stopping by, see you soon x

2 comments:

Cindy H. said...

What an elegant tag!

José said...

Gorgeous Tag Sarita