Thursday, 8 December 2016

Snowflake Glass Garland

I was thrilled to be asked recently by Shauna if I would like to be a guest designer for The Foiled Fox and I jumped at the chance.

Shauna is one of the lovely ladies behind the Foiled Fox fab online store and blog. Here I have used the beautiful Penny Black Snowflake Duo and sentiment from the Penny Black Yuletide Wishes stamp set, both from the Foiled Fox.

I decided to make a snowflake garland for a wine glass, with white and bronze coloured snowflakes, to which I've added some glitter for a glam look.

Snowflake glass garland 1a 


These would look so good in any colour, especially if colour co-ordinated with other Christmas table decorations. I think most guests would be impressed if presented with these garland adorned glasses over Christmas!

The garland was made just using a strip of card and is not glued to the glass. Because the glass is wider towards the bottom it is holding the garland in place and can easily be removed and used again.

  Snowflake Glass Garland 2a

I think these snowflakes dies are just about the prettiest I've ever seen and know that I will use them over and over again.

Well, I hope you like. Please do pop over to The Foiled Fox blog for fab inspiration and their online store for loads of lovely craft stash!

No comments: