Tuesday, 20 December 2016

One I made earlier...

...or rather three I made earlier. Having been laid up in bed with this horrid virus I have not had chance to go into my craft room, so the only photos I have are these little creations I made a while ago but hadn't got round to posting.

I bought this lovely Pinstripe background stamp by My Favourite Things and decided to put together some Christmas cards. I haven't used stripes that much in my crafting so it took me a while to come up with some ideas.

  Christmas tree 3

The card below was made using the lovely Winter sentiment die by Elizabeth Crafts, and the fab sparkle sentiment is an old stamp by Memory Box.

Christmas tree card 1 

The little die cut Christmas trees are by Nellie Snellen to which I've added some white glitter. The Very Merry Christmas and A Time To Remember Stamp are both by Penny Black.

  Christmas tree 2

Well, I still have to recover from this bug so I doubt I will be posting any more before Christmas as we are so close to the big day.

I wish you all a fab Christmas and I will be back in the New Year!

3 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Your cards are amazing and they're all so elegant! Merry Christmas! Hope you feel better soon.

Rachel Jolley said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have been and still are, unwell, and I hope you get better before the big day. I just absolutely adore your creations, you are one hell of a creative lady! These 3 are so smart and elegant, love them! Wishing you a very happy Christmas. 🎄🇬🇧

Sheila in Cyprus said...

These are fabulous Sarita, I would'nt have thought of using stripes for Christmas cards, but these are very contemporary.

Hope you are feeling better for the big day.

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Sheila x