Saturday, 3 December 2016

Christmas Hugs...

I have been very under the weather this week so could only manage a very simple card today.

However, I do like it's simplicity. Just a couple of Sue Wilson holly die cuts from card inked in Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough and Faded Jeans, and the lovely Hugs sentiment by Papertrey.

Christmas Holly Card

Just tiny amounts of 3D Collall decoupage glue adhere the holly and Hugs sentiment to the card so that it all has a bit of dimension and creates lovely shadows too.

  Christmas Holly card 2

Well, I hope you like this super quick CAS card, I hope to be back soon when I feel a little better x

4 comments:

Betty Keefe said...

gorgeous card Sarita - i can see this made in many other colors - love it!

Cindy H. said...

Your card is simply stunning! Hope you feel better soon :)

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Magnifique comme toujours.
Je suis fan.
BiZ

aufspapiergebracht said...

This card is beautiful!!!!!
Greetings Elisabeth