Saturday, 17 December 2016

Christmas Hugs Gift Tag...

I thought I had escaped all the nasty bugs this year but I have been struck with a horrid bug, one of those viruses that is not quite flu but worse than just a cold, it has completely wiped me out the last few days.

Anyway today at least I have been able to complete a little project I had started a while ago. A Christmas gift tag using Altenew Four Scoops inks. I love these pink and yellow pastel colours teamed with the mint ribbon and button I've used.

The background was created using Penny Black Winter Bough stamp and I've used Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia die.

  Christmas hugs tag 3

The Hugs die is by Papertrey, proving to be a very versatile little sentiment die in my collection.

  Christmas hugs tag 2

Although I haven't wrapped this present yet, you can see that this is quite a large tag great for showing off the lovely background stamp.

  Christmas hugs tag 1

These colours may not be traditional Christmas colours, but I really like all the soft pastel tones.

Well I can't believe Christmas is now so close. I'm off to curl up on my bed and rest in the hope that I can shift this virus thing before the big day arrives.

I hope at least you are all well and enjoy your weekend x

8 comments:

Viv's Visuals said...

I have had the same thing for almost 2 weeks - was really poorly for 4 days then have been left with the dreadful cough - feel like someone is sitting on mt chest!
At least you managed a little crafting therapy - this is a really pretty tag - and the pastel tones are perfection!
Get better soon.

Angela Allen said...

Hi Sarita
Sorry to hear you're not well. Love this tag, the colours are really pretty.
Love Angela x

Betty Keefe said...

Sarita - this is absolutely the most gorgeous tag ever - beautiful soft colors - wonderful design - love love it!!

Shauna Todd said...

This tag is so special! I just love the things you make!

Sue Robinson said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful tag. I've loved your work for along time now, it's lovely to see you posting regularly again I really missed you. So glad you are feeling better and able to craft. x

QuilterLaura said...

Oh my gosh, just stunning!!!!!!!!!

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'aime; C'est magnifique Sarita.
Bonnes fêtes de Noël.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'aime, c'est magnifique, Sarita.
Bonnes fêtes de Noël.
BiZ