Wednesday, 2 November 2016

The big countdown...

I can't believe we are now into November, my lovely autumn is slipping away and it's the big countdown to Christmas.

Here I've made a very simple Christmas card using little trees from the Anna Griffin Gift wrap stamp set.

  Ba1

I do love the Boutique Borders Christmas frame stamp and sentiments from Papertrey. For this composition I thought the sentiment looked better stamped off centre.

A little gold twine bow finishes it all off.

  baa2

A very simple and quick card, I'm really loving those trees.

Well, gotta scoot, see you soon x

3 comments:

Gery said...

Wow, Sarita, I simply love, love, love this Christmascard.
It is soooo elegant.
Groetjes Gery

Denise Fletcher said...

What a fantastic style you have! A true artist! Im following your blog for inspiration!

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Magnifique comme toujours, Sarita
Bravo !
MaryannG