Monday, 28 November 2016

Poinsettia Garland

I'm always looking into how I can incorporate my crafting into home decor. I thought these Poinsettia garlands would look great on any Christmas table, especially if made up in co-ordinating colours to match the rest of the Christmas decor.

Cake dome 1 

I could have gone really bright but instead chose these muted colours using Tim Holtz distress inks in Wild Honey, Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet and Worn Lipstick.

Cake dome 2 

I have used these little cake domes in previous posts, they were bought for a few pounds at a local shop and I just love them. I have used 2 different Poinsettia dies, the smaller one is by Impression Obsession and the other is by Leanne Creatief. The sentiments are by Kaisercraft.

  Cake Dome 3

These garlands could be used to decorate in so many different ways, I think a large garland with Poinsettias going right round a large cake dome would look fab.

Anyway, I hope you like them, see you soon x

1 comment:

Viv said...

Beautiful Poinsettia flowers and decorations here Sarita. Love the muted colours too! I share your love of 'domes' also although I only have one so far ;) Viv xx