Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Christmas Gift Bags...

As Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I would make some very simple Christmas gift bags primarily using the Penny Black Christmas Banner stamp set and Poppystamps Winter Hollyberry die.

  Christmas Gift bags 1

I've had the banner stamps for quite a while, not knowing quite how I was going to use them. I just sat for some time looking at them until eventually I decided to team them with some chevron ribbon to echo the shape of the banner and add some contrast and it all started to come together.

This is a glassine bag, I love it's sheer quality....

Christmas gift bag 2 

The hollyberries are die cut from card soaked in Tim Holtz ink in Seedless Preserves and Dylusions Pink Fuscia ink spray.

  Christmas gift bag 3

Next up is a bag made using a clear CD sleeve! I have loads hanging around and I thought one would be perfect for this project.

  Christmas gift bag 4

I love the Adirondack Mountain Rose and Watermelon colour ink pads. The little clips are by Stampin Up.

  Christmas gift bags 6

The next bag I made myself, following the same technique I used here....

  Christmas gift bag 6

And there you have it, a trio of gift bags, very simple and easy to make.

  Christmas gift bags 5

Well, I hope you like these little creations, I hope to be back again soon. Thank you so much for stopping by x

2 comments:

Isabelle Siry said...

Absolutely awesome bags ! As usual, so CAS, so delicate and so light ! With such a gorgeous wrapping and just imagine the present ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
Izzy Scrap

Viv said...

Simple and yet so elegant too, love them all ;) Viv xx