Monday, 3 October 2016

Wicked bat oil for salads and frightful double strength venom...

The colour scheme for these creations came about quite by accident and not a colour combination I would have intentionally put together for Halloween, but now I kinda like it.

I had picked two colours at random, Tim Holtz Mustard Seed and Cracked Pistachio, for a completely different project but got accidentally side tracked by my Halloween stash. You know how it is lol.

I have a thing for glass bottles and have been collecting them for quite a long time now, all different shapes and sizes. They come into their own for Halloween projects.

The fab labels are by Waltzingmouse. All I did was cut them up a bit to swap the wording around to fit my theme. I am so sad Waltzingmouse is no more and will always treasure my WM stamps.


Wicked 1 

The tag was created with a bat swirl by Inkadinkadoo, quite an old stamp now but I love it. Of course I've used my bat dies again, and the brilliant Tim Holtz Halloween sentiment dies for all of my creations. Did I tell you I love them lol.

wicked 2 

I think Mirri card comes into it's own for die cutting sentiments. I like to 3D my sentiments and use Collall decoupage glue to make them stand out.

  wicked 3 

I simply used yellow and green food dye for the liquid. 

  wicked 8 

Great for a Halloween party.

  wicked 7

I think I should choose random colour combinations more often rather than trying to think consciously about it all the time.

Well I hope you like, hope to be back soon. x

2 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

These look great! Jo x

Erika said...

Loving you spooky bottles and the Halloween tag is beautiful, great inky colour combo.

Hugs Erika. X