Tuesday, 18 October 2016

'Tis the Season...

Well nearly. I have been itching to use my Christmas craft stash for a while now and could wait no more.

I had to remind myself of what was in my stash and after a rummage I found an unopened set of Christmas stamps by Kaisercraft called "Tis the Season" that I must have bought some time ago, I'm not even sure it is still available. The holly corner stamp is stunning...

  holly 12

Also unused was my Penny Black "Holly Berries" die. It just so happens that this design first appeared as a stamp many years ago (which you can see here). I bought the die several years later but I don't think you can get either now in the UK, maybe apart from Amazon who currently are asking mega bucks for the die. It makes you realise that probably many of the dies and stamps that us crafter's own may well become collector's items in years to come if they are not already!

So first up, a card made up in purple tones...

  holly 10

....then in burnt orange...

  holly 7

...and a monochrome card in black and silver.

holly 8

The gorgeous sentiment stamps are of course by the fab Paula Pascual.

  holly 4

I would love to have made up one of these in every colour imaginable but had to restrict myself to just three!

  holly 9

I love the simplicity of these creations and think they look quite striking, hope you do to.

See you soon x

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful, I love all the colour ways. Elaine

Carole said...

These are stunning Sarita! absolutely stunning, love them!

Dotty Jo x said...

Wow, what a fabulous find! Gorgeous cards, Jo x

salem said...

fab cards

Viv said...

Such pretty cards here Sarita, I have a feeling I have that dies somewhere too lol ;) Viv xx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

WOW, WOW, WOW.

Although I have seen this die on some of your other cards, they are all totally unique in design and amazing.

Love Sheila
x