Friday, 7 October 2016

Pumpkin wishes...

I love pumpkins. There I said it. So why did I leave it so long to use my lovely Inkadinkadoo pumpkin stamps? 

These are very sketchy pumpkins so I created a very inky background using Tim Holtz inks in Ripe Persimmon and Spiced Marmalade. I then heat embossed the pumpkin design in gold embossing powder. How great to use that technique again, something I haven't done for far too long.

  Pumpkin1

The "Pumpkin Wishes"  was made up of stamps from different stamp sets, I just put them together as I thought it was rather a nice sentiment.

  pumpkin2

The beautiful mini dried pumpkins from Ebay make great props! Contrasting ribbon finishes it all off.

I love this time of year-can you tell?

See you soon x

1 comment:

Betty Keefe said...

beautiful card - i love fall too!