Saturday, 15 October 2016

Ghostly Greetings...

A couple of fun Halloween creations today using some new Halloween stamps.

I decided to make 2 aperture cards, inking the background of the inner rectangle to match the colour of the stamped design on the front of the card.

GG1 

This gorgeous stamp is by Inkylicious called "Twiggy branch", I really love the delicate design. I carried the stamp through to the sentiment background too.

GG3  

The lovely sentiment stamps are by Graphic 45 called Rare Oddities.

GG2 

The next card is for the challenge over at Less Is More, which is "spiders or insects".

  GG4 

The spider's web stamp is an old stamp by Inkadinkadoo.

  GG5

A couple of toy spiders finish it off. I had to be careful not to leave these lying around and making myself jump!

GG6

Well I hope you like!

See you soon x

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

These are just so fun and fab, love your bat decor to enhance your photo too!

Kathyk

Dotty Jo x said...

Wow! Magical creations, Jo x

Esther said...

These are fabulous, Sarita! Carrying through the inside and outside of the cards has worked brilliantly for this spooky theme, giving a real sense of depth and hidden space. Love the stamps you've used too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Betty Keefe said...

fantastic cards Sarita - love them both!!

Bea said...

Great cards - love the kinetic elements :)

Sharon said...

Stunning! Stunning! Stunning Sarita. I spotted your post in my newsfeed yesterday but had to go out before I had time to click on the link - I knew it was a card by you without even looking at the blog name! You have such an amazingly beautiful style that, never thought I would say this, even bats and spiders look incredibly beautiful in your hands. What fantastic webs and twiggy trees -got some serious stash envy going on here. Incredible work and thank you so much for sharing it with us at Less is More xx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

These are terrific cards Sarita, especially like the first one with the black bats, such a vibrant contrast.

Sheila x

salem said...

fab cards unsual

Julie B said...

What a great pair of cards, love the way you've carried through the stamping across the aperture. :)

Chrissie said...

I think these are both awesome Sarita, I simply love that spider's web stamp and your little spiders are the cutest... if you like spiders I guess!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Gail said...

I'm always looking for new blogs to follow for ideas - your halloween cards are so striking! I don't die - cut, but wanted to know if you die cut your sentiments or if they are already pre-cut?

Viv said...

Beautiful cards here Sarita, lovely inking and stamping too ;) Viv xx