Sunday, 9 October 2016

Ear of corn...

It's been quite while since I've done just simple stamping.

I created this card using the beautiful Leanne Creatief's "Ear of Corn" stamp. To keep the whole thing very light I did second generation stamping all over the card, otherwise I think the ink would have been to heavy and would have spoiled the effect.

  edge 3

I then folded some black card and used Crealies On The Edge die No 1. I bought this die a while ago now and had never used it, I really love the dots around the edge.

  edge 2

This photo shows the gorgeous edge perfectly...

  Edge 1

Finally I've used one of the Whimsy Autumn Letter Seal stamps for the sentiment quote at the bottom of the card.

  edge 4

I'm clinging onto Autumn as long as I can!

See you soon x

1 comment:

adablog14 said...

I tuoi lavori sono semplicemente meravigliosi e raffinati...abbracci ada