Wednesday, 12 October 2016

A colony of bats...

I didn't know the collective name for a group of bats and had to look it up. Given how many bats I've used just in this post I felt I had to know and discovered it is either a "colony" or "camp" of bats. There you go!

I wonder what the name for a collection of Halloween creations is called....

RH1 

I bought the lovely little cake domes from a local independant shop, they were only a few pounds each and I just love them.

  RH8 

Most of the sentiments are of course Waltzingmouse, how glad am I that I bought these before Wm ceased trading. I could never part with them.

  RH2

The inks used are Tim Holtz distress inks in Pumice Stone and Rusty Hinge. Rusty Hinge is new to me but is now my absolute fave TH colour.

RH4
  
The tag was made using Crealies Extreme tag die No 5, really fab large tag dies that come in a variety of designs.

  RH5
Of course I've used a Tim Holtz Halloween sentiment die, and most of the stamps used for the tag are by Hampton Art.

RH7  

And finally more Waltzingmouse sentiments...

RH9

Well, I've loved creating these, hope you like them too!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Sarita, loving your Halloween themed cards. Great touches of colour. Great CAS themes.

Hugs Erika. x