Thursday, 22 September 2016

You have to sleep sometime...

Time is flying by so quickly that I have jumped from making autumnal creations straight into Halloween.

Bat themed creations using Cheery Lynn bat dies. The sentiment I found on the internet was computer generated. It is supposed to say "black cats" but I changed it to "black bats". Artistic licence and all that.

 hal1

I bought the beautiful black bottle online a long time ago in the hope that one day I would use it as a prop, so I was delighted when I rediscovered an old Waltzingmouse Halloween label stamp that fits my theme perfectly.

Halloween 1

I brushed the bats with a Spectrum Noir black glitter pen to make them all shimmery.

halloween 4

And finally I just had to use my Tim Holtz Halloween sentiment dies, the first opportunity I have had to use them. I love them and know I will use them in many future creations.

halloween 3

I hope you like my li'l Halloween creations. Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carole said...

You even make a Halloween card look classy...lovely!!

Erika said...

Sarita I haven't visited you in ages but just had to comment. I love Halloween and this card and "prop" bottle are fabulous. Love your little B & W combo. Just perfect for the season.

Hugs Erika. x