Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Halloween table decorations...

I'm not a fan of Halloween believe it or not but I do love making Halloween creations and thought for a change I would make some table decorations.

It was a great excuse to use my new Tim Holtz Gothic gate die to add a decorative trim to both the Halloween cracker and my bottle.

  orange H 1    
I've used the same Halloween label stamp as shown in my last post on this gorgeous orange bottle. I love the added feature of the gothic gate die wrapped around the bottle.

orange h 3 

The cracker was made using an A4 cracker die by X-cut. It was a bit fiddly but I used a really lightweight card so that it curled more easily. 

Then I thought of my Tim Holtz Halloween sentiment dies and how fab they would look as table confetti as shown here...

  orange H4

 I can imagine a whole table decorated with these Halloween creations, I really love them.

Hope you love them too, see you soon!

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

So nice to see these wonderful Waltzingmouse images in use. Your table decorations are simply awesome!