Saturday, 6 August 2016

Industrial Chic...

Here is my creation for this week's Less Is More colour challenge which is to use blue and brown. 

I wanted to use my lovely Lindy's magical powders but also wanted to ensure I still left plenty of white space for the challenge, not that easy when using these powders.

So I made the flower using one of Chloe's designs, and then spritzed water onto a very small amount of blue and brown Magical's over the flower and card leaving one colour to dry before adding the other. I then die cut some leaves using Poppystamps Freida leaf die and painted them using the same powders.

bb 1 

The Magicals are from the shimmer set called "Industrial Chic".

 bb 2

Love, love these little pots of colour.

OK, I'm off to enter the challenge, have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Kathyk said...

A beautiful card

Kathyk

Esther said...

This is absolutely stunning. I love how you've used the Magicals to create such a light but gorgeously intricate background, and the coordinating inside of the card is a great touch. Thanks so much for sharing!

Michelle P said...

Absolutely stunning!

Michelle P said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Sheila in Cyprus said...

WOW, WOW, WOW.

This is another stunning card Sarita, I absolutely love your style.

Sheila x

Zoe Sanderson said...

Gorgeous. XOXO

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful, intricate and magical elements here using our colour combo to perfection.
Super clever and Thanks for playing along at Less is More Cards this week. Sarah

Susan said...

terrific technique! thanks for sharing at less is more!

millanspyssel said...

Lovely colors and I also love splatters! The products of yours I have not tried out though. Thanks for an inspiring card :)
//Camilla

Lindsey said...

Ooh lovely! Wonderful colours - work so well together. Loving you experiments with these little pots of colour lately! X

José said...

Such a gorgeous card Saritta

cotnob said...

This is stunning, a beautiful card.
Pauline
x
Crafting with Cotnob

Neets B said...

Loving that cluster of gorgeous colours. I absolutely adore the shades you've used too. Plenty of white space too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Deb Bradley said...

Oh wow what a fantastic card, absolutely stunning Debbs xx