Saturday, 13 August 2016

Hello Autumn...

There's me throwing myself headlong into Autumn, crafting wise that is, and now they've forecast a summer heatwave next week. 

Well it's too bad as I could not resist making another Autumn card with some of some recently aquired new stash. The lovely leaf is from the Sweet Dixie die set called "stylised daisy". Die cut from cardstock coloured with Dylusions inks in pinks and yellows.

H1  

The lovely Autumn sentiment at the bottom of the card is by Whimsy stamps called "Autumn Letter Seals"

H2  

The die cut Hello is by My Favourite Things, and the Autumn sentiment heat embossed in gold is by Inkylicious.

H3

Oh well, looks like I will have to dig out the Factor 50 sun cream again!

See you again soon x

1 comment:

Cathy said...

These colours are so striking and pretty! I've just scrolled through some of your recent cards and have really enjoyed seeing the wonderful variety of cards you've been making. LOVE the look of the brushos and pixie dust, Cathy x