Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Autumn leaves...

Well, even if I hadn't told you, I think by now you will have gleaned Autumn is my favourite time of year.

So another card similar in style to my last creation, but this time die cutting the autumn sentiment form cardstock sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays in pink, orange and yellow to give this graduated  colour effect.

  leaves 2

The leaf is a die I very nearly overlooked as it is part of the Heartfelt Creations Delicate Aster flower die set.

The sentiment at the bottom of the card really sums up Autumn for me.

  Leaves 1

I still have more Autumn crafty ideas floating around in my head, so no doubt will be back with more soon!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Stunning card Sarita, I just love your style of card and choice of colours.

Hugs Erika. x