Saturday, 11 June 2016

Splatters...

I hope you like this creation as I have suffered for my art today and I'm covered in ink!

Very difficult to control ink when spraying direct from the bottle but somehow eventually I managed to create this inky card and leave some white space.

I have created this card for this week's challenge over at "Less Is More" which is "splatters". Yep, judging by the state of my hands I think I've definitely splattered some ink today!

I masked off a rectangle in the middle and then sprayed Dylusions inks with a sprinkle of Pixie powder in copper, and then added some splatters of black ink.

SP1 

The frame is from the Boutique Borders stamp set by Papertrey, and the lovely solid sentiment is by Paula Pascual.
  
SP2

Well, I'd better go and clean my hands before I get my inky paw prints all over the house.

Enjoy your weekend!

9 comments:

Esther said...

Beautiful, stunning background! I love the effect you've created, so vibrant and eye catching. Great LIM card!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Lovely and bright card. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

Tracy May said...

I love the colours of the base inks and the black splatters over the top. Such a vibrant card - lovely! :-)

Chrissie said...

I love these colours Sarita and I can image how inky your fingers became!
It looks amazing!
Is that sentiment on a separate layer? It's great masking though.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sarah Gray said...

This is so striking! Love the intense colour you got with the sprays - I can never control them at all! Thank you for joining us at Less is More :)

Sharon said...

Sensational splattering Sarita. The randomness of those ink splatters looks fantastic against the uniformity of the framed block sentiment. Beautiful work as always. Thanks so much for joining us.
Sharon xx
Less is More

Jan Ltc said...

This is beautiful Sarita xx Jan

Daffodil Cards said...

It seems I was one of those people Blogger decided to lose from you, but I'm back and good to see you back too and doing well, with the most beautiful cards as you always have done.
Faith
x

Cathy said...

Stunning background, the sentiment really pops against it, Cathy x