Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Waking up my mojo...

I think it is fair to say my card designs are going off in a new direction. Having spent years crafting along the clean and simple route, I felt I had got stuck in a rut. Since getting out my inks and watercolours out a few weeks ago my mojo has been reignited.

Now don't get me wrong, it is in my crafting DNA to leave lots of white space still, so I think my new creations will be somewhat of a hybrid between CAS and these new inky designs.

  B2

These abstract designs are much more out of my comfort zone, learning how to layer stamps and add ink without it ending up looking a total mess. Trust me several attempts have already ended up in the bin.

I have used a mixture of various texture stamps with sentiments by Paula Pascual.

B3

 Now that I've unleashed my inky side I'm not sure I'm ready to go back, only time will tell.

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

I love the direction your cards are going in. So inspiational. Elaine