Monday, 23 May 2016

Sprinkle and spray...

My first time with Brushos and I'm hooked.

Just to get used to them I thought I would spritz them over some die cut flowers. I've used Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters dies for these flowers.

BR5

It's a shame the Brusho bottles don't come colour coded so I pinched an idea I saw on TV which was to stick a map pin with a colour coded circle of card into the top of the Brusho bottle as shown below.

I can't believe such a tiny amount can pack such a punch of colour.

For anyone who hasn't used them, they start out like this...

BR4

..and, after spritzing with water, end up like this...

  Br3

I have kept the rest of the card clean to show off the flowers and completed it with a sentiment from Paula Pascual.

  Br2

Love love love these little pots of colour!

Bye for now, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Carole said...

Ooooh Sarita these are lovely. I have recently got some of these but not had a chance to play yet. I like your idea of the map pin coded top too.Lovely card with the flowers doing the talking!

Julie said...

beautiful card Sarita

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Coucou Sarita.
Ton idée est géniale et le rendu surprenant. J'adore.
Cette carte est magnifique.
J'espère que tu vas mieux. En tout cas tu sembles de nouveau active.
Bises de France.