Saturday, 14 May 2016

Precious treasures...

It feels like winter has returned here so I thought what better to stay indoors and craft.

I found this huge flower from Prima at the bottom of my stash and thought I would use it for this creation, I love the different colour tones of the petals.

The background script stamp is by Stampin Up, and the flourishes are by Kelly Panacci for Hampton Arts.

  P1

And of course I've splashed around some Dylusion ink in Polished Jade, gorgeous colour.

Hope you like, enjoy your weekend whatever the weather!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Another stunning make! Gorgeous, Jo x

Elaine Stark said...

Just stunning. Elaine

José said...

Gorgeous card!

Julie said...

A very beautiful and elegant card

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Magnifique de beauté et sobriété.
J'adore?
Bravo !
Bises de France.