Wednesday, 4 May 2016

My first inky collage creation...

You may be forgiven for thinking that you've come to the wrong blog.

Those of you who follow me regularly will know that usually my creations are very clean and simple, but today I bring you my inkiest creation so far.

A collage of texture stamps with lots of ink splattered everywhere. 

  C2

I have often seen these inky collage creations and longed to have go but have never been quite brave enough. For me it required a lot of thought, particularly in relation to overall composition, and a lot of practice on sheets of A4 paper before committing to making an actual card.

And that was it, just taking time out to play, something I don't do often enough.

  C3

I have used the beautiful Dylusions spray inks, they are so vibrant. The texture stamps are a mixture of Crafter's Companion and Kaisercraft, and sentiments by Papertrey.

C1

This was yet another challenge for me but I am so pleased I persevered as I absolutely love the effect. 

I hope you like it too, thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely card Sarita.....your perseverance/playing certainly paid off.

noora said...

I love this card! Very lovely, colorful piece of art!

Viv said...

Great inky creation Sarita, just love those fab colours too! I am also taking a new direction in card making lately...scary isn't it ;) Viv xx

José said...

I love the effect too! This is a beautiful card Sarita