Saturday, 7 May 2016

Enjoy the moment...

I find working with pastel colours quite difficult, so when I saw this week's colour challenge over at Less Is More I nearly ducked out. But that's not the idea of a challenge is it.

I have had this beautiful Anna Griffin semi circle stamp for a long time but never used it. When I stamped it I thought it had quite an ethnic look, so I went with I thought were quite ethnic colours of pale blue and peachy orange.

E1

The centre sentiment is on old Hero Arts stamp, and the silver lining stamp is by Papertrey. Both quite good for perhaps someone who is going through a difficult time.


I've added just the tiniest spattering of Dylusions black marble ink, enough to add a bit of interest without, I hope, losing the CAS look.

Well I hope the weather is lovely where you are, it looks like summer had arrived early here. Enjoy your weekend!

14 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

A realy nice creation. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

annie said...

Love your card! Such a veatiful sentiment too!
Annie

José said...

Georgeous card, love the sentiments and colour

Jan Ltc said...

This is fabulous xx Jan

Susan said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Gay Peplow said...

Pretty card, love the design :D

Wendy Johnson said...

Your card is lovely Sarita. A nice CAS style with those lovely touches of pink on the corners.

Chrissie said...

Classy and classic Sarita!
As beautiful as ever!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Esther said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours and the stylish offset sentiment. Great LIM entry!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simple CAS, crisp stamping, gorgeous use of the colour combo and what a striking image too.
Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

Zoe Sanderson said...

Very pretty, very elegant

Sid said...

This is beautiful !

Sharon said...

Wow Sarita! Dreamy pastel shades on a stunning design. Every week you enter the challenge you make my jaw drop! Keep 'em coming.
Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Neets B said...

This is beautiful, Sarita. The colours are a lovely combination and I love its elegance.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More