Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Spray and go!

 "Quick" and "inky" don't normally belong in the same sentence when it comes to my crafting. Usually if I start getting my inks out I'm in for a long session of crafting, but not so with this creation.

This is how I did it...

1. Spray Tim Holtz distress ink in "fossilised amber"-totally lush.
2. Stamp Stampendous "Ornate Border" in pink ink-just lovely.
3. Add yellow satin ribbon, Prima flower, May Arts cord, and a gorgeous sentiment from Paula Pascual.

Job done!

  inky 1

In less than 5 minutes this creation was born. 

As much as I love my Pan Pastels to create backgrounds, I am totally in love with the Tim Holtz sprays. I haven't done anything remotely inky for a while so this has made a fab change for me.

Hope to back soon with more!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarita.