Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Quick and Easy...

Now I know I'm not going to win any prizes for technical ability or anything with these creations but when a die is this pretty I felt I just had to keep it simple to show off the lovely design.

par2

The die is an Edge'able die by Crafter's Companion called "Parisian", and the sentiments are by Papertrey called Banner Sentiments

Hopefully I will be back soon with something that is bit more creatively challenging but in the meantime I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Carole said...

Theses are beautiful and sometimes we all need something quick (well most of the time really). I think these would also make great invitations. Keep the inspiration coming I love your classy creations.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards ... great idea...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful CAS cards, but the die is so intricate, it is perfect!

Sheila in Cyprus said...


The are simply beautiful.

Love the die that you have used, I can see a spending spree coming on

Love Sheila x!