Tuesday, 1 March 2016

More Pan Pastels...

I just cannot get enough of them. I've used the same technique as explained in my previous post but this time using the lovely Justrite Elegant Fronds background stamp.

hb1 

I've simply masked off 3 sides of the card and swept 3 bright Pan Pastel colours across the card using Cut N Dry foam. I like the faded look of the pastels rather than going a full block of colour.

I've finished with a simple Prima flourish stamp and a sentiment stamp from my lovely bloggy buddy and craft hero Paula Pascual.
      hb2

I know I will continue to use these pastels for many a creation to come so watch this space!

Thank you again for stopping by.

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. A lovely technique. Elaine

Paula Pascual said...

You are one of my craft heroes!
You know I love your cards, they always are a piece of art.
Thank you so much!

Paula