Monday, 28 March 2016

Just doodling...

Well, I am hunkering down indoors today as we are still on the tail end of storm Katie, although winds are now gradually easing and at least the sun is shining.

I decided to get my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens out and just play, and this is what I came up with....

sn2
  
I masked off a central strip the width of the Papertrey bracket stamp from their Boutique Borders: Mini Thanks stamp set, and then gently flicked the pens to create this design. I had several attempts-it is easy to get carried away and end up over-doing it. 

   sn3

I was lucky enough to get my mits on the new set of vintage hues Sparkle Noir pens from Hochanda, and have used them on the green card.

Well, I hope you like. Enjoy the rest of your Easter and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Dotty Jo x said...

So unusual - I love them both! Jo x