Sunday, 20 March 2016

Feather Finery

Postie kindly brought me some new Papertrey stash the other day so I just had to unwrap it all and have a play.

I had been after this particular stamp set called "Feather Finery" for a while, it is just so lovely.

f1 

I also used their curved vertical die and then mounted it onto black cardstock. The feathers lend themselves to be stamped in graduated colours, so I've used 3 shades of lilac on each feather.

But by far my favourite part was using the new Nuvo crystal drops on the feathers. When I first bought these it was simply because I thought they would look very nice on my craft shelf (is that so wrong?), I didn't really think I would ever use them. Now I can't get enough of them, they work beautifully, no horrible splodges, just little drops that I think look very jewel like.

f3

Well I hope you are enjoying weekend, I think Spring is finally on it's way here! Thank you for stopping by x

3 comments:

Carole said...

Beautiful Sarita...love the colours and what a wonderful sentiment too!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous & yes the nuvo crystals are perfect on both counts!

Fiona said...

Stunning cards - and what fabulous stamps too. Those crystals are so lovely - I'm enjoying looking through your blog