Thursday, 18 February 2016

Diamonds and grunge...

Not often you see any kind of grunge on my blog, but I do like to have a go now and again.

Still sticking with the geometric theme following on from my last post, this time I used diamond shaped dies and diamond stamps. I searched everywhere to find a sentiment with the word "Diamond" in it and found one on Ebay in a stamp set by From The Heart.

  diamonds 1 

The lovely grunge edging was created using Crafter's Companion texture stamps set called Basket and Burlap.

The beautiful stamp in the middle of the diamond die cut is from SU's "Artistic Etchings" stamp set, one of my absolute fave little stamps.

Now doubt I will return to geometric designs but I am already dabbling in something very different for my next creation and hope to bring it to you very soon!

4 comments:

Gibmiss said...

This is stunning Sarita....
Love the Sentment....Fabulous
Hugs Sylvie xx

Julie said...

Wow, this is simply stunning Sarita! So lovely to see your wonderful creations again!xx

José said...

Again a very gorgeous card Sarita

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'adore c'est magnifique...
Bravo !
MaryannG