Saturday, 20 February 2016

Adding texture...

....which is this week's theme over at Less Is More.

I've used an old Sizzix embossing folder and highlighted the texture with a dusting of Pan Pastels. If you have never used these I highly recommend them.

texture 1    
They can be a bit messy as the pigment is so strong and a little goes a long way. They are very easy to use as they blend beautifully.

  texture 2

I hope to use these more in the coming months, I think they are going to be very versatile.

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

Kimberley said...

Very effective use of embossing, great colours and sentiments too.

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous colours and textures and shapes! Jo x

Kathyk said...

Beautiful, lovely colour combo too

Kathyk

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Simply wonderful card Sarita. Enjoy the weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Chrissie said...

I have yet to really exploit my Pan Pastels Sarita. This looks great!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sharon said...

Beautiful card as always Sarita.
Sharon xx

Esther said...

It's ages since I got my Pan Pastels out, but you've just re-inspired me! They're so lovely to work with. You've chosen two great colours and done a fab card!

José said...

Very elegant card with the embossing, love the colors you have used of the Pan Pastels.

Laurie Unger said...

Beautiful! I need to dig out mine and use them more often.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Great use of texture, wonderful colour choice and a fantastic card.
thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Anne said...

Ooh this is such a stylish make, love your colour choices.
Thanks so much for joining us this week.
Anne
"Less is More"

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Sarita
Hugs Sylvie xx

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Superbe carte, couleurs chatoyantes.
Bravo !
Je suis si contente de ton retour.

Bises.
MaryannG