Sunday, 31 January 2016

Sweets for my sweet...

It's been a while since I have created anything other than a card, so I thought I would try something a little different and create a Valentine's gift tag.

I created a folded tag based on Papertrey's folded tag die which I hope to own soon but was fairly easy to make using a piece of folded card and a corner punch.

I love the chevron ribbon echoing the arrow design, and for drama I added some shredded off cuts of card which always seem to mount up when I trim my cardstock-saves throwing them in the bin!

tag 1

The stamps are all by Waltzingmouse.

  tag 2

I hope to create more tag designs as I really love making them.

Thanks as ever for stopping by, and don't forget if I have lost you as a follower because of changes to Blogger please see my previous post to rectify or sign up for e-mail alerts at the top of my blog!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Aussi beau qu'appétissant !
BiZ d'une grande fan de tes créations.

MaryannG