Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Ornamental Baroque

I don't think I have ever created so many Valentine's day cards...I think maybe in my absence I have been subconsciously storing up all these ideas that they are now just all spilling out of my head!

baroque border 1

This beautiful die is Tattered Lace's Ornamental Baroque, a die I got a while ago but wondered how I would ever use it. I think this works.

baroque borders 2

You may recognise the design on the base of the card, I used it on one of my other cards a few months ago. I quite often like to do this to see how many variations I can get out of one design.

Not sure if I have any more Valentine's designs lurking in my head but regardless I hope to be back with my next creation very soon!

Thank you for stopping by x

5 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

What a beauty! Keep 'em coming, Jo x

vickiscraft said...

Simply stunning! ;)

Vicki x

Sue said...

It certainly does work Sarita. It's a beautiful card. Sue.x

country girl said...

Lovely card

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Merveilleuse création pour le St Valentin.
BiZ de France

MaryannG