Saturday, 16 January 2016

Love is in the air...

Continuing with the love theme, I have created another Valentine's card. It is probably the only time I use red as I usually opt for cooler colours or neutrals. In fact it was only when I came to create some Valentine's cards I realised that when I looked through my extensive range of ink pads I don't even own a red ink pad!

love you 1

I did however have some red cardstock, so I die cut some hearts and then used my Red Berry Spectrum Noir sparkle pen over the top to create this lovely shimmer. I have to say these pens are just amazing.

  love you 2

I have used one of my favourite stamp sets from Papertrey Ink, Boutique Borders-Love.

  love you 3

Well, I hope you like and as ever thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sue Robinson said...

WOW what style! How I've missed you.Hope to see lots more of it.TFS

José said...

Gorgeous card!

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'adore ! c'est magnifique.
Bonne semaine Sarita.
BiZ

MaryannG