Tuesday, 12 January 2016

A New Year, a New Start...

I know, I know. I just make my big blog comeback a few months ago after some 3 years missing in action only to disappear yet again. This time it had nothing to do with my health for a change, just life getting in the way of my crafting and creativity. I'm happy to report things are on much more of an even keel now and I am praying they stay that way. I am really hopeful that this year will be a little more, well, settled and that I can bring you creations on a more regular basis.

love 4

So a simple start again for me-a one layer Valentine's card made using Waltzingmouse "Sweethearts" stamp set. This set is very poignant for me-it was the last stamp set I bought before I became very ill 3 years ago. I remember sitting at my craft desk with my new stamp set and crying because I so desperately wanted to craft with them but I simply felt too ill and could not think of anything to create with them. I almost never picked these stamps up again, but I'm glad I did as they are lovely.

Well thank you for being patient with me! Hope you are having a happy New Year too x

7 comments:

Jane said...

Welcome back again. Wishing you well and looking forward to more of your inspirational creations :-)

Lynne said...

So pleased to see you back and that things are better for you. Maybe you'll give me the push I need to get my finger out.
Gorgeous card by the way :)
Lynne xxx

José said...

A Happy New year to you too Sarita, I hope it will be a good one!
lovely card with the Waltzing mouse stamp.

Dotty Jo x said...

Stunning card, and so beautifully photographed! Jo x

vickiscraft said...

I love your card Sarita, it's so good to have you back and I'm really glad you're feeling so much better.

Take care,
Vicki x

country girl said...

Welcome back you have been missed

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Magnifique comme toujours Sarita.
Suis ravie de ton retour.
Je te souhaite ce qu'il y a de meilleur pour 2016.
BiZ

MaryannG