Sunday, 23 August 2015

You've been framed

I really don't know where the idea for this card came from.

I think what makes this card so different for me is that it has no embellishments, you all know how much I love a bit of bling or some ribbon.

triangle 1

The stamp is set is by Papertrey called "You've been framed:Diamond". I think this stamp set is quite universal and would make great cards for both male and female occasions.

triangle 2

Well, another weekend has passed, hope you had good one, bye for now!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Stunning card, Jo x

Kerry said...

Hi

Its been a very long time since I blogged and I think when was blogging you hadn't for a while so I was really happy to see your recent posts.

Your cards and creations are still beautiful and I love all the different designs.

Love Kerry x