Saturday, 29 August 2015

Frills and mists

This week's challenge over at Less Is More is to use sprays or mists. I can't remember the last time I used a mist spray and it was lovely to blow the dust off a bottle for this creation.

frill 1

Rather than use it on the background I've just used it on the focal point, the frilly flower.

I used my Martha Stewart fringe scissors to create the flower. Simply cut a frilly edge along one edge of an A4 strip of copy paper and roll it up.

frill 3

The moon shadow ink I've had for years, you can see mine has been well used in the past!

The lovely background stripe is also old now, a stamp set by Impression Obsession but I really do like it.

frill 2

The great thing about making this flower from copy paper was the more I spritzed the more curly it became!

Anyway, a very simple card but I hope you like. Thank you as ever for stopping by!

11 comments:

Kathyk said...

A splendid take on the theme at LIM this week

Kathyk

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Craft-E-Place said...

Lovely card. Great idea to use the spray in this way - I wish I'd thought of it. Brilliant.
Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

Stunning card. I need to try that flower. Elaine

Dotty Jo x said...

Your cards are always soooo stylish! Jo x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Clever, CAS and super elegant.
A great take on the challenge this week and thanks for playing along
Sarah
Less is More

Lindsey said...

SO lovely to see you back again after so long!! I loved your blog way back when. Very best wishes x

Neets B said...

This is so stylish and classy. Awesome idea to create your fringed flower from the spritzed paper and I love those ornate stripes as a backdrop.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Another stunning card Sarita.

Love Sheila x

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Sarita, looks like you`re getting back into the swing of things.
Lynne xxx

Chrissie said...

SO clever Sarita!
Beautiful as ever!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"