Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Spots and Stripes

I must be psychic or something...my creation posted only a couple of days ago contained spots and stripes and it just happens to this week's theme over at the Papertake Weekly challenge. So what a great excuse to get out my spots and stripes again so that I can enter. Here is my creation for the challenge...

spots and stripes 1

I've used the same Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamp set as seen in my last post, and a spotty Anne Marie flower which I've teamed with stripey black and white baker's twine.

spots and stripes 2

OK, I'm off to enter the challenge...see you again soon!

4 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

vickiscraft said...

Another beautiful creation Sarita!

Vicki x

Julie said...

beautiful card Sarita

Grenouille Greetings said...

Sarita! You're back! I'm so pleased to see you and I look forward to seeing many more of your extraordinarily pretty CAS-styled creations! Although I have to confess that I am a very poor commenter these days! Hugs, Lesley