Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Holiday Winterberries....

...are not just for winter. I love this new die from Poppystamps. I've kept this card simple so as not to detract from the beauty of the die.

chartreuse 2

Look who photobombed my shot...

chartreuse and jasmine 2

Not photo shy my cat Jasmine...I've said before don't be fooled by her cuteness, she is so mischievious and was even trying to grab the card as I was taking the photo. She likes to sleep in my green bowl in the summer I suppose because it is cool. 

Back to my card...the "thanks" die is also by Poppystamps. I've managed to stick a tiny amount of black foam mount to the back of the die cut to raise it up...who knew you could get black foam mount? Either I just didn't know about it before or it is relatively new, and I now discover there is clear foam mount. I just love all these new craft innovations. I'm easily pleased I know.

chartreuse 1

I'm entering this card into this week's Papertake Weekly challenge which is to use a die.
Hope you like, thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A stunning card. I love the die cuts. Your colour choice is superb. Elaine

Renata said...

Zelo lepa, voščilnica.

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous card... And a very sweet cat! Jo x

José said...

Very elegant card, beautiful color

Steph said...

Saritaaaaaaaa! Welcome back!! Oh how I've missed you and your designs!!!! A gorgeous card as ever- am so looking forward to seeing your future designs xxx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

'Welcome back Sarita'

Its good to see you back, especially more so when you share you fabulous creations.

Am loving this card, not only is it stunning but it uses my favourite shade of green. Love it!

Love Sheila x

P.S. Jasmine is a sweetie.