Sunday, 9 August 2015

Gorgeous grunge...

Well I'm back again, this time with a slightly different card from me although still very simple to execute.

grunge 1

I've used Stampin' Up's Sahara Sand cardstock as my base, and stamped 2 stripes from Papertrey's Super Stripes . OK, so I didn't stamp one of them very well but I think it adds to the grunge effect!

grunge 2

The label is from Papertrey's Boutique Borders range, the mini love set together with the matching die.

grunge 3

But the best bit for me is the grunge stamp from Stampin' Up called "Gorgeous Grunge". I will be featuring this stamp in many more future creations so be prepared! The beautiful flowers are from Anne Marie Designs.

Well that's it for now, hope you have enjoyed your weekend!

6 comments:

vickiscraft said...

Stunning card Sarita (as always) I love this 'grunge' stamp set from SU (so practical) and the flowers are beautiful (love Anna-Marie products!) I'm not sure there's much I don't like, if I'm honest....lol

Take care
Vicki x

Elaine Stark said...

Amazing how you make grunge look so elegant. Fabulous. Elaine

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous elegance, as ever Sarita. Love the mixture of grunge and beauty.
Hope you are well and enjoying creating again.
Sylvia xxx

José said...

Beautiful card Sarita, love the grunge look

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous grunge says it all...a lovely card Sarita

Linby said...

How lovely to see you back and with as always a beautiful and elegant creation. I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw grunge!
Linby x