Saturday, 15 August 2015

Congratulations!

This is the challenge over at Less Is More. I thought this was going to be an easy challenge, but do you think I could think of anything? In the end I decided to make a generic congrats card that could be used for so many occasions.

congrats 1

The beautiful scroll bracket is from Papertrey's Boutique Border range. The little tags are by Sizzix, you know I've had these from the days when I first started crafting which is a long time ago! And all topped off with some lovely dark grey velvet ribbon edged with gold.

Right, I'm off to enter the challenge, bye for now!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Its a beauty! Jo x

José said...

Great CAS card Sarita

vickiscraft said...

Love this, nice and simple!

Vicki x

Anne said...

What a stylish and elegant creation! That grey looks fab for 'white space'
Thanks for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super CAS and so elegant.
Love the effect with the black cardstock
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Simply as stunning as ever Sarita!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More

Neets B said...

I love your little tags and the whole classy feel of this card.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More