Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Back with a flourish

Well I said I wouldn't leave it another 3 years before my next post! Just a very simple card made using a beautiful flourish die from Ultimate Crafts.  Although technically it is a Christmas die it comes in 3 parts so the flourishes can be used separately. And you must know by now how much I love flourishes.


art creations 1

They steal the show don't they?

art creations 2

I have to say it is great to be back crafting again, even though I have to do things very slowly.

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I forgot to mention that my blog was hijacked a couple of years ago and you may have experienced problems accessing my blog. I managed to undo the hijack but it seems it can happen through lack of updating. I do keep my eye on it now to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Please feel free to let everyone know I'm back! I hope to bring you more soon,

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Welcome back so wonderful to see your creations again. Hugs Marja

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colour and I agree those flourishes make a stunning embellishment. Elaine

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

WOW Sarita - I was so happy to see your new Post - I have really missed your wonderful, elegant creations.

Love the flourishes on this card - (I have missed those too)!

Wishing you all the best and lots of love - Sylvia xxxxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

WOW Sarita - I was so happy to see your new Post - I have really missed your wonderful, elegant creations.

Love the flourishes on this card - (I have missed those too)!

Wishing you all the best and lots of love - Sylvia xxxxxx

Tracey said...

Welcome back, you have been missed. its lovely to see your posts again. One day at a time x

Viv said...

So lovely to see you back blogging and making cards again Sarita.Another beautiful card from you again. I hope your health continues to improve with lots of rest now. You have been missed ;) hugs Viv xx

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours xx

José said...

Very elegant card Sarita

Robyn Oliver said...

SOOOOO good to see you back Sarita, I just adore your work, BEAUTIFUL

Vikki said...

Welcome back Sarita! I got very excited when I saw you had posted a card and as usual the card is stunning! Love your style!!