About Me

Welcome to my world of creativity.

Saturday, 17 March 2012

By chance...

So many of my creations happen by accident or just purely by chance. That's exactly what happened yesterday in my craft room.


trio

I had created the first layer on white card and accidently laid the piece of white card on top of a narrow strip of black card that just happened to be on my worktop, and hey presto an overlap layer was born. I'm not saying I invented this of course but it probably would not have occured to me unless I had done it accidentally.


trio3

I've used my lovely Prima flourish bracket stamp once again, I knew I hadn't finished with it yet. Simply stamped in 3 colourways with matching pearl brads.


trio 2


Sadly I don't know what this Prima stamp set is called. I've tried to find it on the internet but to no avail. That's the trouble when I buy new stamps and rip off the packaging in my haste to use them as I end up inadvertantly throwing the packaging away.

Well as ever thank you for stopping by!

15 comments:

sassy said...

stunning elegant and very up market...love your work if only i could achieve this look...your a very talented lady i love looking through your blog hugs sassyx

Elaine Stark said...

I love this look , it is very elegant. I hope you don't mind if I try something similar. Elaine

Barbi said...

As always your work is so chic, classy and professional, you give so much inspiration. Barbi x

Barbi said...

As always, chic, classy and professional, your an inspiration!! Barbi - x -

Joey said...

OOOOH Sarita, loving these! absolutely stunning. Joey x

karen said...

i love your happy accident, i wish i had more by chance episodes in my crafting, as always gorgeous cards
karen x

TAM said...

Three beautiful cards Sarita - what a happy accident

Andrea said...

Lovely cards - I love it when happy accidents happen like that, and yours looks fab!
Enjoy your weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

SOOOO beautiful and elegant Sarita. Love these cards!!!
Nive wekend and warm greet
Marja

Dawn said...

Hi Sarita

The set is called Reflections - Clear Stamp (pm 545017)

Hope you are well

hugs
Dawn
x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Accidental loveliness is the very best kind, Sarita! These are perfect! Hugs, Lesley

Barbara said...

Absolutely fabulous x

Paula Gale said...

gorgeous cards - really elegant as usual. Always have clean lines and classy looking.

I have the flourish and medallion like stamps from Anna Griffin and can imagine they would create a similar effect. When I see your stunning cards, I always think that I clearly over-complicate cards. I'd love mine to turn out as stunning as yours... well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em - so I think a bit of 'casing' will be going on here lol.

Lovely as usual Sarita.

Paula x x x

Mandi said...

Wish I had those accidents lol
Sensational cards Sarita
x