About Me

Welcome to my world of creativity.

Saturday, 4 February 2012

For my Valentine...

Hi again everyone, it's good to be back. I tried so hard to create something last weekend, I sat there for ages but nothing came to mind so I had to abandon the craft room much to my frustration.

Luckily my creative synapses have sprung into action this morning and I came up with this...

V1

I used my SU heart punch yet again, I just can't get enough of it. The stamped accent is from SU's Artistic Etchings stamp set, a lovely little design.


V3

And finally a stamped sentiment from Hero Arts.


V2


Incredibly simple I know but I hope you like it.

Well, we are bracing ourselves for heavy snow tonight, I expect some of you have got it already. Lovely that it is forecast to fall on a Saturday night, just hope it all disappears by Monday morning.

Thank you again for stopping by!

14 comments:

Sheila in Cyprus said...

A stunning card, yet again, Sarita and what a fabulous shade of pink. I love the hearts too.
Love Sheila x

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Sarita, a beautiful Valentine´s card. Simple but stylish and elegant.
Lovely greet Marja

Joey said...

Its gorgeous Sarita, love the striking pink. Joey x

Kerry said...

HI Sarita,

Incredibly beautiful too!

Love Kerry xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Of course we love it, silly! We love ALL of your makes! Divine simplicity! Hugs, Lesley

Fiona said...

Very classy and stylish as always.

Joan B said...

wow, this rocks!!!

Jackie said...

I agree, a stunning card. Your designs are so unique :o)
Jackie xx

Andrea said...

Another stunning card Sarita - I'm glad you've been able to make something this weekend, it is very frustrating when you really want to create something but you just can't get it done!
I hope you haven't had too much snow - thankfully, we haven't had any here.
Love, Andrea xx

Merry said...

The colour combo is just stunnning as is your card and the flower in the vase.

Sheila A. said...

I agree -- it is stunning in its simplicity. Lovely.

Faith A said...

Love the card and the colour of the card too

Georgia said...

This is sooooo gorgeous Sarita! I love the pink, black and white colour combo and beautiful hearts, so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

suestamps said...

I stumbled across your blog by accident and I have to tell you what a joy I have taken viewing your creations! I was an avid stamper and had hand surgery a little over a year ago to remove a bone in my right thumb (yes, I am right handed). My recovery has been slow as I lost full use of my hand for about 3 months and I am just now pretty much "back to normal." Unfortunately, I have had problems getting back into stamping. I just couldn't find any inspiration or get excited about stamping. All that ended today, when I found your blog. Viewing your blog gave me a renewed sense of inspiration and once again, I feel that sense of joy in stamping and creating. I just can't wait to get stamping! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity and passion for stamping and card making. You are truly an aritst and I thank you for helping me find my inspriation once again!

BTW - Love the pictures of your cat. I have two (mom and her baby).