About Me

Welcome to my world of creativity.

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Regaining my muchness...

...yep my muchness has returned thankfully and I was up early this morning to check out the challenge for this week over at Less Is More which is called "Cut It Out", or in other words to create an aperture card.

I love love aperture cards so this was no hardship for me and decided to create a Valentine card.

ap2ss

I used a square Nestie to create the aperture and masked off the inside to ink up the centre with Tim Holtz distress Ink in Tea Die.

The beautiful frame stamp is by Technique Tuesday which I bought many years ago called "Postcards from Paris".


ap3s

Finally I punched out the little hearts using my new SU heart punch. The "love you forever" sentiment is from Papertrey's Little Labels stamp set and I have selectively inked up the word Valentine from an old Hero Arts stamp.

ap1


Well the sun has just popped it's head out so I will be off for a brisk walk on the sea front today to blow away the cobwebs, but hopefully will be back in the craft room again soon. Thank you for stopping by!

43 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is simply stunning Sarita!
A beautiful Valentine, with such a delicate shade!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kimberley said...

Once again a very classy card.

Jackie said...

Superb card, everything fits together so beautifully :o)
Jackie xx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Oh Sarita!! This is simply stunning. I love it. I like the touch of colour behind the 'cut out', and the frame stamp is devine.
Love Sheila x

Stamps and Paper said...

A stunning card as usual Sarita...so classy

Anne

Kathyk said...

Simply beautiful

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Stunningly perfect Sarita
Great to see you again
Thanks so much, wishing you a good weeek
mandi
"Less is More"

Paula Whittaker said...

beautiful design

Fiona said...

Tres elegant!

Jan said...

Stunning Sarita xx Jan

Margreet Havinga said...

I Loved the card.

Margreet

Cath Wilson said...

This is really beautiful - love that frame stamp x

Suzilou said...

What a gorgeous elegant card with the subtle touch of colour :)

Zoe Sanderson said...

Wonderful card just so elegant XOXO Zoe

Vicky Hayes said...

This is wonderful Sarita - your muchness has done a great job! Enjoy the beach walk. Vicky x

Carol said...

Super card, love the corner stamp. Carol x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Sarita, this is just sublime , what a perfect card, so elegant.

Marie

Deborah Frings said...

Simply so elegant!

kelly said...

This card looks great, very dramatic! If you love your stampin up products you should check out the Simply Stampin challenge!
Kelly xx

Carol Q said...

beautiful and stunning in it's simplicity. nice to see you back Sarita.

Linda said...

So classy, a beautiful Valentine's card.

Scrapmate said...

A beautiful card.

Victoria said...

I love the inked panel behind the aperture. It's really beautiful!

Beryl K said...

This is a really beautiful card
Beryl x

Sally said...

A stunning Valentines card. I love the b & w look & the swirly stamp. Gorgeous.
Sally x

Gibmiss said...

Hi sarita
Fabby card ..... Hugs Sylvie
Xx

Vicki said...

Wow, stunning card Sarita, very elegant!

Hugs
Vicki x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Happy New Year to the Queen of LIM! Hope it's a great one! Hugs, Lesley

Jenni's Jems said...

A very elegant and gorgeous card love it x

tinadotcom.com said...

Hello Sarita,

this valentine card is very beautiful. I especially like that you didn´t choose red hearts, it´s much more stylish this way. Brilliant!

Hugs, Tina

Viv said...

It's another beautiful card Sarita. How dramatic in black and white too, I just love it :O) Viv xx

Margaret said...

Beautiful card Sarita
Margaret x

Joey said...

Truly beautiful Sarita. Joey x

L*I*S*A said...

Beautifull!!
I love it.
Lisa

Brigitte said...

Oh, so beautiful....

Jo Street said...

Gorgeous card Sarita.
Jo x

fatmonica said...

Beautiful!

Diane said...

Simply beautiful! xx

maria f. said...

Such an elegant card but with a touch of vintage to give it a friendly feel.

Michelle said...

Stunning card Sarita, love it xx

Lizy said...

Wow! Just STUNNING Sarita!! Really, really beautiful!
Lizy x

Faith A said...

stunning is all I can say

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

This is simply wonderful . . . not too cutesy at all! Just classy! Brilliant x